The Internation Franchise Association Foundation produced a report based on the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2012 Survey of Business Owners to help bring transparency in minority and female ownership in franchised businesses in 2012. The purpose of the report is to bring answers to these two questions; What percent of franchised businesses are owned by women or minority group members?” Second, “What percent of women-owned or minority-owned businesses are franchised?”
- Growing up franchising! What it’s like growing up when your parents are own franchises – Part 2
- Growing up franchising! What it’s like growing up when your parents are own franchises – Part 1
- Are We Moving To A Completely Cashless Society?
- Directory of Black Owned Franchises
- 11 Franchises That Have Appeared on Shark Tank