Common Stock which is a security that represents ownership in a corporation, however, common shares are on the bottom of the priority ladder for ownership structure; in the event of a liquidation.
- $15 Minimum Wage – A Tale of 2 Perspectives
- Alpha Generation, for the Next Generation: The Securitization of Alternative Assets (A FundingFuel Thesis and Letter from one of our Founders)
- Helpful Tips For Buying An Existing Franchise
- Equity Crowdfunding 101: What You Need to Know for your Franchise
- What Is a Ghost Kitchen and is it the Future for Food Franchises