Common Stock which is a security that represents ownership in a corporation, however, common shares are on the bottom of the priority ladder for ownership structure; in the event of a liquidation.
- History of Franchises – Timeline [Infographic]
- Women’s History Month – Women in Franchising
- $15 Minimum Wage – A Tale of 2 Perspectives
- Alpha Generation, for the Next Generation: The Securitization of Alternative Assets (A FundingFuel Thesis and Letter from one of our Founders)
- Helpful Tips For Buying An Existing Franchise