Also known as a confidential agreement, is a legally binding contract between at least two parties for a defined period of time that protects confidential information that was shared between the parties.
- $15 Minimum Wage – A Tale of 2 Perspectives
- Alpha Generation, for the Next Generation: The Securitization of Alternative Assets (A FundingFuel Thesis and Letter from one of our Founders)
- Helpful Tips For Buying An Existing Franchise
- Equity Crowdfunding 101: What You Need to Know for your Franchise
- What Is a Ghost Kitchen and is it the Future for Food Franchises