Preferred stock is a class of ownership in a corporation that has a higher claim on its assets and earnings than common stock.
- $15 Minimum Wage – A Tale of 2 Perspectives
- Alpha Generation, for the Next Generation: The Securitization of Alternative Assets (A FundingFuel Thesis and Letter from one of our Founders)
- Helpful Tips For Buying An Existing Franchise
- Equity Crowdfunding 101: What You Need to Know for your Franchise
- What Is a Ghost Kitchen and is it the Future for Food Franchises