Private Equity Firm (PE Investors) – A fund that aggregates money from institutional investors and high net worth individuals to invest directly into private companies, or that engage in buyouts of public companies, resulting in the delisting of public equity.
- History of Franchises – Timeline [Infographic]
- Women’s History Month – Women in Franchising
- $15 Minimum Wage – A Tale of 2 Perspectives
- Alpha Generation, for the Next Generation: The Securitization of Alternative Assets (A FundingFuel Thesis and Letter from one of our Founders)
- Helpful Tips For Buying An Existing Franchise