Private Equity Firm (PE Investors) – A fund that aggregates money from institutional investors and high net worth individuals to invest directly into private companies, or that engage in buyouts of public companies, resulting in the delisting of public equity.
- $15 Minimum Wage – A Tale of 2 Perspectives
- Alpha Generation, for the Next Generation: The Securitization of Alternative Assets (A FundingFuel Thesis and Letter from one of our Founders)
- Helpful Tips For Buying An Existing Franchise
- Equity Crowdfunding 101: What You Need to Know for your Franchise
- What Is a Ghost Kitchen and is it the Future for Food Franchises