Debt instruments that entitle the holder (i.e.; lender) to receive a share of top-line revenue from a company rather than a fixed periodic payment based on a percentage of the monies loaned to a company.
- $15 Minimum Wage – A Tale of 2 Perspectives
- Alpha Generation, for the Next Generation: The Securitization of Alternative Assets (A FundingFuel Thesis and Letter from one of our Founders)
- Helpful Tips For Buying An Existing Franchise
- Equity Crowdfunding 101: What You Need to Know for your Franchise
- What Is a Ghost Kitchen and is it the Future for Food Franchises