Seed Funding – An investor invests capital in exchange for an equity stake in the company at a very early stage to support the business until it can generate cash of its own or additional investment.
- History of Franchises – Timeline [Infographic]
- Women’s History Month – Women in Franchising
- $15 Minimum Wage – A Tale of 2 Perspectives
- Alpha Generation, for the Next Generation: The Securitization of Alternative Assets (A FundingFuel Thesis and Letter from one of our Founders)
- Helpful Tips For Buying An Existing Franchise