An agreement between a company and its shareholders whereby the company issues warrants equal to some percentage of the dollar amount of the shareholder’s investment.
- $15 Minimum Wage – A Tale of 2 Perspectives
- Alpha Generation, for the Next Generation: The Securitization of Alternative Assets (A FundingFuel Thesis and Letter from one of our Founders)
- Helpful Tips For Buying An Existing Franchise
- Equity Crowdfunding 101: What You Need to Know for your Franchise
- What Is a Ghost Kitchen and is it the Future for Food Franchises